Really Sciency

Visit my other blog 'Really Sciency' looking at Climate Science and its portrayal, misrepresentation and denial in the media.

Friday 21 October 2011

Not long now!

 Harold Camping says on his website.
"Thus we can be sure that the whole world, with the exception of those who are presently saved (the elect), are under the judgment of God, and will be annihilated together with the whole physical world on Oct. 21,"

 Unfortunately for me, my boss doesn't see this as a valid reason to take the day off!


2 comments:

  1. I'd forgotten about this jerk. Has he got any followers anymore?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well the planet still seems to be here. I think the few that sold up and went to spread the word had little choice but to hold faith. As long as none of them decide to hurry things along we should be OK.

    ReplyDelete